To apply for a UK Visitor Visa, you must be able to show that:
* You are genuinely seeking a UK visa for entry as a visitor for up to six months
* You intend to leave the UK before your UK visa expires
* You do not intend to take employment in the UK and understand the UK visa is not valid for employment
* You have enough money to support and accommodate yourself without recourse to public funds or taking employment. UK visas do not allow for this.
* You can meet the cost of a return or onward journey once your UK visa is expired and you are to depart the UK.